16 June 2013

The Nail Artelier

Many moons ago, I had the pleasure of making friends with a bunch of quirky people in secondary school, and most of these have blossomed into lovely folk, each with their story to tell.

One of them is Jenrine (who ran Everyday I’m Polishin’ for the past 2 years), and she's just opened her own nail art salon (if I may call it that) with her friend and now business partner, Ying of Nail Art Express fame.

Words can hardly express the joy I have when I see the achievements and milestones achieved by those I regard dear in my life, and this is one of those moments. One moment you're assigned to be this.. peer leader to a bunch of naive junior students, the next it's a decade over and one of them's her own boss. I can only assume this is what being a proud parent feels like.

If I may, I'd just like to say it'd be wonderful too to also one day be boss of my own career and make someone else proud, but that's a tale I'm still charting and not one to explore further in this post.

Now, The Nail Artelier is the name of Ying and Jenrine's establishment. They're qualified professionals in their craft certified by The Pink Room International Nail Academy (only Singapore's premier nail school) so you know you're with the best.

The Nail Artelier is located at 48 Haji Lane - arguably Singapore's hippest row of shophouses amongst the young and trendy. You can find more information and book your appointment with them at http://thenailartelier.wordpress.com/. They're on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheNailArtelier. And of course you can also find them on Instagram at @thenailartelier. Don't forget to hashtag your wonderful nails done by these lovely artists with #thenailartelier.

All that aside, I of course have some photographs of their opening day.





















No comments:

Post a Comment